The Bible is God's Holy Word. It is the basis for what we believe and what we do.
The Bible teaches us what to believe about:
God (Father, Son and Holy Spirit), man, salvation, the church, the Lord's Day, the kingdom of God, evangelism and missions, Christian education, stewardship, cooperation, the Christian and social order, religious liberty, and how to live the abundant Christian life.
We believe that:
- Jesus Christ is the one and only Son of God who died for our sins and rose from the dead (1 Corinthians 15:1-8)
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16)
- Every person is a sinner who falls short of the glory of God (Romans 3:23)
- There is nothing that a person can do on his or her own behalf to earn eternal life. (Matthew 5:48)
- The forgiveness of sins, the promise of eternal life, and the empowering by the Holy Spirit are available to those who trust Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. (John 3:16)
- Jesus Christ will one day return to earth to reign forever. (1 Thessalonians 4:3-18)